Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where has the time gone?!

Haha...it's been almost nine months since I last posted. Wow. So, since then, I...
  • GOT ENGAGED!!
  • Ran the Madison half-marathon that I had been training for. It was okay.
  • Realized I have either a gluten allergy/intolerance or celiac. Major bummer.
  • Injured my thumb two weeks before the Madison Mini and didn't run.
  • Completely fell off the running wagon.
  • Moved. Not major, I can almost see my old place from my new apartment.
  • Started getting serious about running again and signed up for the 2011 Madison Half-Marathon
Okay, all caught up now. That was easy. I had actually come on here to close this blog, but when I started reading my old posts, it kind of motivated me. I've been running consistently again for about a month and a half, and I've even gotten serious about strength training with the help of a trainer at my new gym. So, I think I'll keep this blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment